martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

A photograph you like

Choosing only one photograph is a little bit difficult, because there are so many beautiful photos, and each of them have someting special, something that makes you feel happy, sad, or in peace.
Today my favourite photo was taken two weeks ago, exactly on may 15, only it was taken with a cell, and the author of the photo is my friend, named Natalia. Well in the photo appears a girl, and that girl am I, in a park. What I like most is that the photo, illustrate how happy I was at that time, and also the beauty of nature, by the way I love the nature, It is one of the most wonderful creations of the universe, and the humans are destroying the nature, that is essential for live.
Returning to the principal topic, every time when I see that photo, I remember that day. And that happens with every photo that I see. The photos are the most precious memories.


"The most beautiful pictures are those that will generate memories. Even if you haven't even lived"                 Hersson Piratoba.

2 comentarios:

  1. The photograph is so beauty!!!! I love it<3
    And yes, you look so happy! I hope you can still happy for the rest of the semester :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm agree with your phrase ''The photos are the most precious memories'', when we get old these photos will remenber our past.

    ResponderBorrar