lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

About books and films ...


I really love read books, and if you ask me what is my favourite book?, I am not sure, but now my favourite book is "Game of thrones" written by George R.R. Martin, the first time I read it, was last year, and it is a book that grabs you from the start. Well the story unfolds in the legendary world of the Seven Kingdoms, where summers can last decades and winter all life, in the Lord Stark and his family will be stuck in a conflict which unleashed betrayal, revenge, love and loyalty. Is a book 100% recommended for lovers of fantasy



My favourite film is "La vita è bella" is an amazing film, is about an Italian Jewish bookstore owner, who must use his fertile imagination to protect his young son from the horrors of a Nazi concentration camp. If you really like the dramatic comedy, you should watch this movie, has a wonderful story.

2 comentarios:

  1. I don´t like your film, but whenever I hear it´s name I think: We won (a tank).

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love game of thrones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 But I only read three of them :( I hope can read the forth soon:(
    The film it's so saaaaad :'(

    ResponderBorrar