martes, 26 de abril de 2016

My favourite piece of technology

Choose only one piece of technology maybe it could be difficult, but I think that my favourite is the smartphone, because is a device in which you can do many things, like listen to music, be in social networks, watch videos and movies, when you are bored you downloads a game and there you go, take photos and edit them, among other things.

When I entered the high school my parents gave me my first smartphone, but after a while I dropped it to the toilet, and they passed similar things with the other smartphones that came, Bad luck? I don´t think so

Today I use my smartphone for everything, when I need information for something, I go to Google, when I'm bored I see my favourite series in netflix.

What life would be like without it? I would have no reason to live, I would feel empty and I feel that this world is not for me... don't worry I'm just kidding. The life will remain the same.


2 comentarios:

  1. I have to say it... I love your hashtags, lmao!
    Anyway, nice post! I hope you smartphone dont fall to toilet anymore! ;)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Remember my smartphone makes me cry...
      Pd: #Hashtagarethebest

      Borrar