martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Getting to know each other

About me? Well, my name is Sofía Sandoval, I'm 18 years old. I was born on 29-January-1998. My family is integrated for my parents, my grandmother and my sisters and brothers, we live in Santiago, Chile. I studied in Colegio Arturo Toro Amor, where I enjoyed amazing moments and I made excellent friends. What I am doing now? I'm study Biochemistry in U. Chile, and I think that it was an wonderful decision, because I really love the science, especially the biology and the chemistry, and this career has everything that I want, if I finish this career I hope to continue studying and also work in investigative ambbito.
Other things about me? I LOVE the chocolate. My favourite animal is the tigger, and the orange is my favourite color. Also my favourites films are "Confessions of a Shopaholic", "Clueless" and "The hobbit". ,I am a music lover, I like listen Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Charlie Puth, The Beach Boys, and many other singers.
In my freetime, I see a lot of series in netflix, like "Teen wolf", "House M. D." among others. Besides I like read books of romance like "Anna and the french kiss" and of fantasy like "Game of thrones".

1 comentario: