miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

Digressing about music: songs, dances, melodies, groups, films...

If I should choose some kind of music, I think my favourite is the pop, but I like all kind of music, less the heavy metal. (I didn't say that is bad, just isn't my type of music).
The instrument I really like is the piano, I think is one of the most amazing instrument in the world, the sound is so deep and sweet. Listen how to play the piano is something worthwhile do. But for my bad luck I don't know play the piano.
Others instrument that I like to hear are the guitar, the castanets and the drum kit.
Singers or bands that I like? I remember that I wrote about this in my first post, whatever, as I like many types of music, I shall mention a few of different styles, well one of my favorites are Selena Gomez, Imagine dragons, The beach boys, Los prisioneros, among others singers.
When I was in primary school apart of the pop music I liked the reggaeton, but now not that I hate, but I do not have it in my Spotify list. It’s funny because although I not hear it, always I learn the hits of the moment.
Ending the post I want write about a music of a film, I like the song of "Saturday night fever", the name is "Stayin’ Alive" of Bee Gees, and I think that everybody knows the song.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello, my mon love that sond and the Bee Gees, she have a DVD with a concert of them, and watch it all the time, see you.

    ResponderBorrar