viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

The best holidays OR concert ever

Everytime that I must choose something, makes me think a lot, but in this case it was very easy…
The best holidays were four years ago, exactly in february of 2012. With my family  we went to my aunt house to a town named Rafael, in Tomé, in the south of Chile.
Well, the place is countryside, the house is in a hill and when you see around everything are trees, amazing! Also in the surroundings there's a creek that pass for the forest (that is in front of the house). In the night everything's so quiet, without noise, and the sky is full of stars, such beautiful.
But  the place has something "spooky" (isn't spooky)  because like 600 metres far away from the house there is a abandoned house, it's private property but I went, and the house is very impaired and covered by trees, and to get there you must cross a  small road, which is covered by trees.

What else? The holidays were amazing because, first the aunt house has a pool, also the beach is half an hour. Second we visited a lot of places, wonderful places. And the last and most important we had fun in family.

PD: I don't have photos because are in my laptop, and the laptop died.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario