miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Your Future Job...

What kind of job would you like to have? In the future I want have a job that have relation with the investigation.
How do you imagine it? I think that I will stay all the day in the laboratory, doing experiments and look like a crazy scientist. That would be great.
Outdoors /indoors? Indoors, but just because is difficult work in the laboratory outdoors, or so I think.
Would you like to travel a lot in your job? Actually yes, that would be amazing, I've always wanted travel the world, and if my job I may, I would be very grateful. That would be put together two things that I like
What about the salary? This is a hard question because I would like have a good salary, but everything depends of the work you do, and if you do it well or not.
What major are you studying /are you thinking of taking? I am a student of biochemistry, so in the future I hope get a major in biochemistry. And after that I'm not really sure if I will want to get the professional title, because I prefer, as I mentioned before, go by the side of the investigation, so I would like to get a Ph. D or master degree more than professional degree.
PD: Today I haven't inspiration…
Resultado de imagen para crazy scientist

2 comentarios:

  1. I can't imagine you like a crazy scientist, it must be funny see you in that way :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, dedicate to the investigation it is so cool, What area would you like to specialize? See you

    ResponderBorrar