miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2016

Post-graduate studies

Think about the post graduate studies is something so far away, I mean I am in the freshman year and I still have a few years left to have my major in biochemistry (Although the people say that the years fly by).
In the future I want to take a Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, why? Well if you don´t know I would like work in something related with the investigation, and a Ph.D. degree is perfect for that.
I would like studies out of the country, but if something prevent me, the University of Chile offers a Ph.D. program in biochemistry and looks very nice, it could be a very good option.
About the program: The Ph.D. in biochemistry was created in 1978 and has formed 124 doctors. The purpose of the program it is the training of researchers of the highest level, able to direct and carry out in an autonomous way, original research whose results constitute a substantial contribution to the scientific or technological knowledge in this discipline. These researchers must be able to perform in the various fields of biochemistry, so that they become effective drivers of the development of scientific research in its basic aspects and technological applications, in order to contribute to the development and culture of the country.
Some lines of investigation are toxicology, molecular biology, neuroscience, among many others.

3 comentarios: