miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

Summer holidays

Holidays. I love that word. When someone talks about holidays my thought is "Please, holidays come sooner”.  But every year the holidays are shorter and shorter, in fact the next holidays only will be for one month, and I hate that, I mean, why the “life” try do my life more miserable than already it is? I don't know (actually I know, is because I didn't share the chain I was sent in 2007).
My plans or ideas for these summer holidays are nothing, because this summer I will have holidays only in February and my dad has days off only in January, actually every year we go on vacation the first weeks of January. So I was thinking in get a job and save money (I am the worst person to save money)
The places I would like to visit, first England, specifically London, because I think the culture is very interesting and so different from here.  Also (I cannot leave it out), I love their accent, is so refined. If someday I can go, I would visit every attraction that I can, like the Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard, The Big Ben, Hyde Park, The London Eye, among other.  The people with I would like share my vacations are my family or my friends.
What activities I thinking of being part? If I could I would bungee jumping, skydiving, paragliding, or climb mountains. And also be part of a car race, I really like the adrenaline.

1 comentario:

  1. The truth is that I hadn't thought about it, but obviously, those chains without forwarding are the cause of all the problems of this world :c

    ResponderBorrar