miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2016

My blogging experience

How to start? Well, the blogging experience is something totally new for me. I had never written a blog in my life, so far. Also I think it is a wonderful experience, where I learn to improve my grammar and spelling, and not only that, It is an opportunity to express our thoughts.
Talking about my writing skills, I think  they are much better than at the beginning of course, I learn new words like "mischief", is a fact that writing the blog has done to expand my vocabulary.
What else I would like to write about? I have many ideas I would like to add in the future,  one of this ideas is "talk about the environment", and not only that, can convince people who read the blog that the environment is important, and we must take care. Also I want to write about daily things, with which people feel identified. Other idea is write about places of the world, but places that nobody knows, I think is a very interesting and intriguing idea. This are some ideas.
To sum up, the blogging experience is so fun, cool and refreshing. If you want to start a blog you must know that you need much inspiration, but worth exploiting our head trying to find inspiration.

PD: This is my last entry, but I hope to see you soon. xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. Nice post! I agree with you! Writing a blog it's so funny! you'll still writing post?
    I hope so! See you

    ResponderBorrar